LESER IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Website Conditions of Use
1. The contents of our (Leser UK Ltd. and Seetru Ltd.) website(s) are provided solely for general information.
2. All users should seek advice from us (Seetru Ltd. or Leser UK Ltd.) before acting on any or all of the information contained on these sites.
3. We (Seetru Ltd. and Leser UK Ltd.) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these sites.
4. The contents of these websites do not constitute an offer. We reserve the right, while maintaining the essential characteristics of the equipment described and illustrated, to amend specifications without notice.
5. The material on these websites is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which for this legal notice might have effect in relation to the website(s).
6. Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites, their content or availability, or their use of your data. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any data they may collect from you, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to these websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. References on this site(s) to other pages or sites, organisations, products, services, individuals or information sources shall not constitute any endorsement, recommendation, warranty or approval by us of any such organisation, product, service, individual or information source.
8. All existing Trade Names, Trademarks and Copyright are fully acknowledged and accepted. All remaining Copyright is reserved for Seetru Ltd. or Leser UK Ltd.
9. Any material contained on this site may be freely copied and transmitted by bona fide actual or potential Customers of ours for the purposes of assessing and/or evaluating our Products and/or Services, but may not be changed in any way for that purpose and must always display our logo. Such use of this material does not grant any rights of ownership.
10. Without prejudice to the limited copyright licence granted above and solely to the extent that all or parts of these pages constitute a “database” for the purposes of the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 (“the regulations”) reproduction of part or all of these pages is prohibited to the fullest extent permitted by the regulations.
11. We do not accept any liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website(s), or any of their contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this website(s), or any of their contents.
12. Any and all liability arising in connection with or through the use of our website(s) is hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
14. If a password access is required for access to any of our website’s functionality, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
15. If any provision of this contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
16. Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under the Contract.
17. These conditions constitute the entire agreement relating to the use of this website.
18. The Conditions of Use for this site are governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED NON-PERSON-RELATED DATA
Information may be automatically collected as users are accessing our website (i.e. not via registration) that cannot be traced back to an identified or identifiable individual (e.g. internet browser and operating system used, the IP address from with you access our website, domain name of the website linking you to ours, number of visits, average visit length, pages visited etc.). We use this information to manage our website and for subsequent marketing purposes.
COOKIES THAT ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED TO YOUR COMPUTER
It may be the case that we save information in the form of a cookie (i.e. a small file) on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies enable us, for example, to customise a website to your interests. Some of the cookies used by us may be deleted when the browser session ends, other cookies may remain on your device and enable us to recognise your browser upon your next visit. Our website will give you the opportunity to not accept our Cookies; however, this will impact your experience with the site and may restrict functionality available to you. You can set your browser to inform you of the presence of cookies, allowing you to accept cookies individually or to reject them in certain cases or in general. If you would prefer that we do not recognise your computer upon your next visit, please set your browser either to delete cookies from your hard drive, block all cookies or warn you before saving cookies. The help function in most browsers explains how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to get it to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how you can turn off all cookies received.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the data protection policies or content of these other websites.
INTEGRATION OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT
It may be the case that third-party content (such as YouTube videos, Google Map material, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites) is integrated into our online offering. A requirement for this is that the third provider of the content be able to see the user's IP address. Without an IP address, they cannot send their content to the relevant user's browser. The IP address is therefore required to show this content. We endeavour to use only such content where the respective providers use IP addresses only to deliver their content. However we do not have any influence over third-party providers saving IP addresses for statistical purposes, for example. If this is known to us, we inform users of it.
Version: 14th May 2018